Qualifications, Membership Responsibilities, Service Level Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy
To qualify you must satisfy the following criteria:
- You must be based in the United States, or you must be an SBGrid Consortium member
- You must be a member of institution or operate as a non-profit entity
- You must register with a .edu or .org email address
We can accept requests from users whom are members of US Governmental Entities, however such entities usually have designated organizations that issue X509 Certificates. We do not accept certificate requests from users whom are members of Commercial entities, or those who register using a ".com" email address
Our priority is to provide services to the United States Structural Biology community and SBGrid Consortium Members. If you a member of a Canadian or Mexican Institution and require a Certificate please contact us and we will endeavor to assist.
Supported Web Browsers
The following Web Browsers are known to work with the OSG Certificate request process:
- Internet Explorer
If you are using a different browser, our ability to offer support will be very limited.
Membership Responsibilities, Service Level Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy
Do you need a Certificate?
- You do not need a certificate to access the SBGrid Science Portal.
- Most people who register for Certificates require them to access the WeNMR's services, such as HADDOCK, GROMACS, CS ROSETTA, etc.
- If you are not sure whether you need a certificate, then you probably do not need one. If you are still not sure, Contact us.
Once you have registered for the SBGrid Science Portal, please continue to register or renew your certificate.