SBGrid Web Portal
This facility provides access to web-enabled structural biology applications,
data sharing facilities, biological data sets, and other resources valuable to
the computational structural biology community. This is in addition to the core SBGrid program
of software distribution
and scientific computing technical support.
SBGrid has been funded by the NSF to encourage the adoption of advanced
computational methods, grid computing facilities, and collaborative
data-sharing systems within two communities:
- Structrual biology labs which are part of the SBGrid consortium
- Biomedical researchers in New England
As such, we provide the following services and facilities:
- Consulting expertise to enable advanced computational methods for researchers who are in need.
- Issuance of digital certificates and Virtual Organization membership to enable grid access.
- Access to shared data storage facilities with user-driven access control.
- Access to large scale compute clusters, either locally (within SBGrid) or nationally (via Open Science Grid).
- Assistance commissioning grid computing resources or deployment of applications onto a grid infrastructure.
- Development of novel workflows.
- Deployment of web-based interfaces to applications and workflows.
- Quarterly and annual training events.
- Monthly seminars on HPC and Grid computing.
with any questions.